to be a church where all people can discover Jesus as Lord and Savior, develop their faith and purpose in Him, and deploy as committed believers to serve their families, friends, church, community, and world.
Central is a nondenominational church that has been serving people in the Valley for over 50 years. There's a lot going on around here, and it is easy for you to get connected and plugged in. Everyone is welcome at Central; this is not a club where you have to do something to belong. Come as you are!
With multiple services to choose from on four different campuses.
- We believe in one God who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe God is the Creator of all things.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son and Savior of the world.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who encourages, guides, comforts, and transforms in the way of Christ.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, written Word of God and the authoritative rule for all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe that man, created by God, willfully sinned, and as a result, is lost and without hope apart from Jesus Christ, whose death, burial, and resurrection, opened the way for salvation.
- We believe that salvation—the forgiveness of sins—comes by grace through the blood of Jesus Christ. It is offered to all persons who believe and profess faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Bible clearly teaches that all believers need to confess and repent of sin, follow the biblical command to be immersed, and strive to daily live faithfully committed to Christ.
- We believe that the Church is the Body and Bride of Christ, was founded on the day of Pentecost, and consists of all Christians everywhere.
- We believe that death seals the eternal destiny of each person. The saved will be assigned eternal life; the unsaved will suffer eternal separation from God.
Our Core Values
We have six core values that we hold to at Central.
As a community of believers, we seek God's guidance and direction through prayer in all that we do as a church and in all aspects of our daily lives.
We primarily exist for the sake of those who are not yet part of the Body of Christ, intending to mature all believers into fully transformed, committed, and reproducing followers of Christ.
We acknowledge the Bible as the revealed truth of God, providing direction for our lives. We desire to communicate its truth in a manner that relates to our culture.
We are a community of grace and forgiveness where everyone is allowed, encouraged, and expected to be authentic. This is a safe and practical place to come as you are and grow in your faith; but this is also a place where complacency is challenged.
Every believer within this community is responsible to use his or her spiritual gifts, time, energy, and finances for honoring God through ministry.
We are a community where children and youth are highly valued; we sacrificially share the responsibility of raising godly children and youth.